The Woodlands Area Community Guide & Membership Directory
The Woodlands Area Community Guide is available to all members and anyone in the community needing more information about The Woodlands area.
Whether looking to move to The Woodlands area or interested in what the surrounding communities have to offer, this in-depth, annual publication provides community updates and The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce's membership list.
This publication is available online, or a hard copy can be requested and mailed to you.
The Chamber distributes more than 10,000 printed copies throughout the year.
- Approximately 1,800 – Mailed directly to Chamber members
- More than 3,000 – Through a partnership with Lone Star Greeting Service, the guide is included in Welcome Packets distributed to new residents in The Woodlands, Oak Ridge North, Shenandoah, Magnolia, North Spring and South Conroe
- More than 3,000 – Distributed to prospective Chamber members and included in relocation packets
- Approximately 2,200 – Distributed to area real estate offices, apartment complexes, hotels, etc. as a resource to clients and customers
2020 Community Guide & Membership Directory
Everything you need to know in three easy steps:
1. Check Your Listing
Visit the online Membership Directory to check your current Chamber listing including name, phone number, address, website and category. To make changes to your listing, log in to the Member Information Center using your username or email address. For detailed instructions on how to make a change, see this step-by-step tutorial or instructional video. Need help? Contact the membership department at 281-363-8109.
2. Secure Your Ad Space
Advertising opportunities for the 2020-2021 edition will be available in May 2020. To secure your advertising space, contact our Town Square Publications representative, Steve Anderson, at 866-850-2818 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Receive a Free Listing in Our Annual Guides
If you represent a nonprofit, hotel or restaurant, submit your information by May 29 and receive a free listing in our popular Giving, Lodging and Dining Guides.