To log on to the website, you need to create a web account.
- To create an account, go to woodlandschambertx.chambermaster.com/CreateAccount.
- Fill out the form as prompted.
- Once you have created your account, you will be able to access member-only pages. On future visits to the website, you can login using your email address and the password just created.
There are two ways to find out your member login:
- Fill out the Member Login Inquiry Form, and we'll email it to you.
- Call 281-367-5777 and a member service representative will provide you with your member login.
Follow the steps listed here to learn how members can access, create and manage their job postings.
We will review your job posting within one business day.
Follow the steps listed here.
We will review your news release within one business day.
There are two ways to renew your membership:
- A renewal notice should have been sent to you in the mail. Fill out the renewal form, include a check or credit card information, and send it to the address given at the top of the form.
- Call one of our member services representatives at 281-367-5777.
Please check our calendar for upcoming events. You can register and submit payment for many of our events online, although not every event is open to the community.
- To obtain a full listing of Chamber members, call our director of operations at 281-363-8102.
- To find out if a specific company is a member, you can search our online member directory by company name, category or keyword.
- You can pick up a hard copy of our member directory at the Chamber office.
The Woodlands Area Chamber is not a government agency, and therefore has no authority to investigate how companies conduct business nor are we able to accept complaints. You can file a complaint against a business with the Federal Trade Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection and the Better Business Bureau.
Business Today Magazine
Advertising in the Chamber’s monthly publication Business Today will help you generate recognition, introduce products and share your business services with our members and the entire region. Every month, 5,000 copies are printed and distributed to our members, community businesses, at Chamber events, Market Street Concierge and new community residents. A web link is also posted to our website and Facebook page and uploaded to four community resource websites.
The Chamber website averages 10,000 engaged user sessions every month. As an information gateway to The Woodlands Area, the Chamber website provides information on living, working and visiting the area as well as relocating, growing or starting a business in South Montgomery County. Chamber members can advertise with a banner ad on the Chamber website. We can even complete the design for you. Get more information here.
Community Guide and Membership Directory
The Woodlands Area Chamber produces an annual publication featuring our member directory and community guide. Advertising for this publication is available in the spring months. Get more details at woodlandschamber.org/resource-guide. Look out for notifications in Business Today and the Member Memo newsletter to know when advertising has started. We have these publications available at our office for your use. Please pick up these resources at any time.
The Chamber map is also published annually with our publication partners, SouthComm and Target Marketing. Advertising in the map is available in the fall months. For more information, visit WoodlandsChamber.org/area-map. You can also pick up this complimentary resource at any time at the Chamber office.
Member Minute E-Newsletter
The Member Minute is a member-to-member email newsletter that is released on Thursdays. The deadline for content is noon on the Wednesday before the Thursday you select your content to run. More details on the audience can be found here. You can submit your content directly at WoodlandsChamber.org/member-minute.
In addition to the marketing opportunities listed above, The Woodlands Area Chamber provides organizations the opportunity to offer our members special discounts and to sponsor our print publications and the many events we have.
If you are interested in partnering with The Woodlands Area Chamber to market your product or service, please contact our marketing and communications director at 281-363-8108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s easy for businesses or associations to join the Chamber. Simply fill out the online application appropriate to your organization or call us at 281-367-5777.
All kinds. Businesses of every size and industry, as well as trade and professional associations, are The Woodlands Area Chamber members. More than 75 percent of Chamber member companies have fewer than 100 employees.