Download our media kit or browse the marketing opportunities below.
Business Today is The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce’s monthly business publication designed to keep members up-to-date on Chamber events and services and member and community news, while also keeping members informed on legislative and business happenings.
The magazine reaches thousands of the area’s top business executives, making it unmatched in its ability to deliver your advertising message to the people who make important decisions regarding your products and services. That competitive opportunity makes Business Today an affordable option for any size budget.
Member to Member Email Marketing: $100 per email
Excellent choice for events, call for donations or volunteers and special promotions.
- Send an email to more than 4,000 active Chamber representatives
- Select your specific distribution dates (Member Minute is sent out every Thursday)
- Links directly to your website or document
- First come, first placed distribution
- Limited space available: 10 placements per week
- Easy submissions directly on WoodlandsChamber.org/Member-Minute
Web Banner Ad: $300 per 30 days
Excellent choice for events, special promotions and premiere brand awareness
- Select your targeted 30-day advertising period
- Priority placement includes rotation on every page (right or left section)
- Ads will rotate every 7.5 seconds
- Web advertiser receives top priority placement in your selected categories during an ad run
- The advertiser provides banner artwork: 480 x 60 px in a jpeg or png
- Limited space available: 8 rotations
- Submit artwork to Lauren.Joerg@WoodlandsChamber.org
- Optional design fee: $50 — The Chamber will provide up to two proofs of a design featuring your logo and up to 100 characters of text
Marketing our community is vital to attracting individuals and businesses interested in finding just the right place for their homes and offices. This comprehensive relocation tool reflects why our region is a great place to call home, as well as a great place to do business.
The guide offers:
- A full year of exposure for your business, including two free listings.
- Great photography and articles that truly tell our story.
- An online version of the magazine complete with hyperlinked advertisements.
- A targeted distribution aimed at the decision-makers we (and you) want to reach.
- Diverse advertising rates so that all chamber members may participate.
- Multiple marketing options that enable all Chamber Members to participate.
- Wide distribution to area Newcomers.
To secure an ad, contact Steve Anderson, the project sales manager from our publishing partner Town Square Publications, at 866-850-2818 or SAnderson@TSPubs.com.
Take advantage of the following complimentary ways to market your business and make the most of your membership.
- Post Promotions on Hot Deals. Login to your Member Information Center and click Hot Deals on the lefthand side. This is a great space to add coupons or promotions that Chamber members and guests can view on WoodlandsChamber.org/HotDeals.
- Submit a Business Brief. Submit a 50-word brief to appear in Business Today magazine along with one JPEG photo. Please make submissions at WoodlandsChamber.org/Business-Brief. Due to the production schedule, briefs will skip a month from submission to publication. Example: Briefs submitted in June are considered for the August issue - please make note of this when submitting event information.
- Add Your Event to the Community Calendar. Login to your Member Information Center and click Events on the top of the page. You can add photos, logos and more to your posting on the Community Calendar that Chamber members and guests can view on WoodlandsChamber.org/Member-News.
- Drop Off Bottled Water and Notepads for Use in the Conference Rooms. The Chamber hosts dozens of groups every week in our five conference and meeting rooms. You can donate branded bottles of water and notepads (5.5” x 8.5”) to build your brand awareness.
- Bring Promotional Items to Business Connection Events. Bring your promotional items or brochures when you attend the monthly Business After Hours, Meet the New Members and Networking Breakfast events. There will be a table available for you to display your items. Don’t forget to grab the leftovers before you leave! At Networking Breakfast, you can arrive at 6:30 a.m. to stuff your items into the bags at every seat.
- Decorate a Table at Chairman’s Ball. You can sign up to be a Tabletop Decorator for Chairman’s Ball in August free of charge. It is a great way to showcase your business to another group of guests and compete for the coveted, “People’s Choice Award."
- Bring Door Prizes to Business Connection Events. You can create some big fans by bringing door prizes to raffle off at any of our Business Connection Events: Business After Hours, Meet the New Members, Networking Breakfast or Young Professional Network. Drop them off at event check-in and don’t forget to attach your business card.
- Bring Your Golf Swag for the Chamber Golf Championship. Contact the special events department to get your golf swag into the bags at the Chamber’s Golf Championship