Return to Work During COVID-19: Risks & Responsibilities for Employers
Employers across the nation are crafting return to work strategies to ensure the safety of their workplace and employees during the COVID-19 pandemic. Perhaps for the first time in history, the coronavirus brings employers a myriad of issues to navigate. From OSHA, the ADA, State Disability Discrimination limitations, state "stay-at-Home orders", CDC guidelines, and potential employer liabilities; there are a growing number of obligations to be considered. https://covid19webinar2.arcpointlabs.com/
Learn more about how to return to work safely as our experts discuss topics such as:
• How to start with the basics - CDC's Guidance
• OSHA's General Duty Rule
• Navigating the many recommendations from the various federal agencies
• To test or not to test - that is the question?
• Viral or antibody testing guidance
• Updated direction for regulated and unregulated workplace drug screening
• And more!