To Our Valued Members
We see you. We share your pain for the massive disruption you have incurred over the past two months and we understand the distressing business decisions you have to make that weren’t in your strategy for 2020. This is a letter about how The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce can help you.
From day one, we have been connected with Governor Greg Abbott, Senators Ted Cruz and John Cornyn, Congressman Kevin Brady, Montgomery County Judge Mark Keough and Small Business Administration lenders, among others. And we are providing daily, around the clock relief support through:
The Woodlands Area Chamber COVID-19 Resource Center (woodlandschamber.org/COVID19)- The complete list of Executive Orders issued by Governor Abbott and Judge Keough
- Funding programs to keep workers paid and businesses from going under
- Local, state and federal resources and health information
- Updates from the Chamber and local media
Weekly “Between the Trees Business Talk” Updates (woodlandschamber.org/biztalk)
Featured every Wednesday at 10 a.m. on Facebook Live – Elected officials and subject matter experts provide information on relief options and perspective on The Woodlands area’s situation.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered as a guest.
Weekly Member Memo Emails
Sent every Monday – Summary of COVID-19 updates, upcoming Chamber events and new members
Exclusive Member Marketing Opportunities (woodlandschamber.org/marketing)
- Chamber social media: tag us and we will share your posts
- Business Today magazine: advertising and complimentary Business Briefs
The Woodlands Area Chamber Members Giving Back
The power of community is amazing and helping as we all work to get through this together. Learn about some of the incredible things your fellow Chamber members are doing in the May issue of Business Today (woodlandschamber.org/business-today).
Draft Options for Renewing Chamber Members
We will continue to offer automatic payment for membership dues, including annual renewal drafts as well as monthly and quarterly installment drafts. There is no service charge for annual renewal drafts; however, there is a service charge for members electing to pay their dues in installments. To enroll in this program, please complete and return the credit card payment authorization form at woodlandschamber.org/draft-dues before your renewal date. If you have questions about your membership, contact Cyndi Alvarado at 281-363-8109 or email@example.com.
Economic Recovery: We know the measures The Woodlands area will need to take to protect public health while reopening vital economic sectors. The Chamber is playing a leading role in this effort and will continue to partner with other organizations that will lead recovery efforts in communities across Montgomery County when it is safe to do so, as well as our members, who will be on the front lines of this restart.
How You Can Support Fellow Chamber Members
- Purchase gift cards from local businesses to use later.
- Shop local, if possible. Check out our Member Directory at woodlandschamber.org/list.
- Choose local restaurants! Many local eateries are offering takeout, curbside pickup or delivery: woodlandschamber.org/restaurant-updates.
- Share a positive message – watch and share our video featuring more than 40 Chamber members and public officials offering ways to support local businesses: youtu.be/ynMymXj3rzQ.
Have questions or want to share information on our resource webpage, contact our COVID-19 point of contact Lauren Joerg at 281-363-8108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.