District Manager - Conn's HomePlus - Houston, TX
The Sales District Manager’s role is to ensure we are the low cost operator, profitable, efficient, valued added competitor in our industry so our company can continue to grow and remain financially strong while providing outstanding support functions of service, installation and financing in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintains district staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training associates
- Drives performance by successfully coaching and developing retail associates
- Successfully manages all aspects of the assigned retail store’s operations
- Achieves financial objectives
- Ensures excellent customer service is provided
- Manages and training sales personnel, ensuring the assigned retail store is clean and attractive, meeting or exceeding sales goal and quotas, and
- Makes certain that all Company policies and procedures are followed.
Conn’s History:Conn’s established in 1890 is a specialty retailer with approximately 4,500 employees and currently operating 130 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, Nevada, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Virginia. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- 3-5 year multi-site retail management experience preferred
- Ability to relocate to any point in the western region
- Must have excellent organizational and management skills
- Able to manage multiple projects while working in a fast-paced retail environment
- Computer and clerical experience is preferred (MS Word and Excel
- Bilingual preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Full time retail schedule, including evenings/nights, weekends and holidays, with overtime as needed
Additionally, Conn’s offers a variety of products on a seasonal basis. Unlike many of its competitors, Conn’s provides flexible in-house credit options for its customers in addition to third-party financing programs and third-party lease-to-own payment plans. Our mission is to make it possible for everyone to purchase quality, long lasting products for their home.Conn’s HomePlus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom, as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Home appliances, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Consumer electronics, including LED, OLED, QLED, 4K Ultra HD, and smart televisions, gaming products and home theater and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, printers and accessories.