Spherion Staffing has partnered with a bio-pharmaceutical industry leader to recruit for this role. The primary purpose of this role is to supervise department personnel and manufacture plasmid DNA in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
*Ensure highest quality team work completed during manufacture of plasmid DNA.
*Assist in scaling-up processes.
*Manufacture plasmid DNA.
*Cell banking and fermentation following SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
* Purification processes following SOPs and cGMP guidelines.
* Ensure team is working in accordance with cGMP guidelines.
* Prepare solutions to be used in the manufacturing process.
*Implement validation protocols.
*Lab equipment maintenance.
Working hours: 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM
*Established expertise in biological science or related life sciences.
*Possess leadership skills and the ability to lead a team in a laboratory setting.
*Excellent written and oral communication skills.
*Ability to work in a clean room environment for extended periods of time.
*Ability to wear and work in PPE.
* Bachelors or Associates degree in a life science related field with 3 or more years of cGMP manufacturing experience
* Plasmid purification experience
* Knowledge of microbiological techniques