General Service Technician
Do you have a passion for cars and great customer service skills? Do you want to work for a company that values its employees and pays for job related training including ASE testing? Do you want to join a company who never puts money ahead of people?
Repair One Automotive is growing! We're looking for talented, quality-focused, customer-service oriented people to join our team.We are currently interviewing all levels of Technicians and General Service Technicians.
Benefits include very competitive pay, paid company training, holiday and vacation pay, health insurance benefits, flexible schedule, Full or part-time, great environment to work. Please reply to this job post with resume for an interview to be scheduled.
Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Repair One’s reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
General Service Technicians are Responsible for:
· Performing general automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
· Properly change oil and filter
· Properly lube chassis
· Properly perform vehicle fluid exchanges
· Repair and mount tires
· Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
· Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
· Practicing safe work principles
· Shop housekeeping, i.e. general shop cleaning, mopping, keeping work area clean, safe and organized
· Customer Shuttle Driver
· Maintaining positive customer relationships
Applicants are required to be:
· At least 18 years old
· Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
· In possession of a valid driver's license
· Current State Inspection License or ability to obtain licensing
· Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
· Dependable, honest and organized
· Ability to receive instruction and to follow procedures
· Some or limited training in automotive repair, and committed to keeping up-to-date on automotive knowledge
· Some experience in vehicle maintenance, including the use of tools
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications