U.S. Chamber of Commerce and The Woodlands Area Chamber Partner to Present Cybersecurity Forum
The Woodlands, Texas – The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with The Woodlands Area Chamber will host the Cybersecurity Series: Greater Houston on Wednesday, May 29 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at The Woodlands Waterway Marriot Hotel, located at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive in The Woodlands.
The rapidly evolving cybersecurity landscape has been marked by more sophisticated attacks aimed at compromising and acquiring sensitive data as well as the disruption of organizational operations. Facing these growing threats, the importance of cyber insurance as a risk mitigation/risk transfer tool continues to grow for organizations of all sizes.
This forum will focus on recent developments in cyber insurance.
Topics will include:
- The evolving science of cyber risk quantification in cyber insurance;
- Understanding the risks of global supply chains;
- New solutions for small and medium-size businesses;
- NIST and other Cybersecurity Framework programs; and
- Government initiatives to limit businesses exposure through the formation of broad partnerships to combat the most complex cyber threats
Sponsorships and speaking opportunities are still available. Please direct inquiries to Vince Voci at VVoci@USChamber.com or Amy Weaver at AWeaver@USChamber.com.
To register for this free event, visit bit.ly/CyberTX19.
About The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
As the largest business organization in the Houston region, The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to advocating for businesses, creating marketing and networking opportunities, serving as a professional and community resource and supporting charitable causes. For more information, please visit www.woodlandschamber.org.