Tickets Now Available for 33rd Annual Taste of the Town
Taste of the Town, in its 33rdyear, will take place at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott, January 17, 2019, from 4-9 p.m.
The Woodlands, Texas – Sample food and beverages from 30-plus restaurants in one location at the 33rdannual Taste of the Town Presented by Planet Lincoln on Thursday, January 17, 2019, from 4-9 p.m. at The Woodlands Waterway Marriott, located at 1601 Lake Robbins Drive.
The event, hosted by The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce, features restaurants, bakeries, breweries, caterers and more, all offering popular samples from their menu to compete in the 2019 Best of Taste competition.
After making their rounds, guests will have the opportunity to vote for vendors with the best appetizer, entrée, dessert and the coveted Planet Lincoln People’s Choice Award.
The 2018 “Best of Taste” reigning champions are Broken Barrel (best appetizer), Avenida Brazil Churrascaria Steakhouse (best entrée) and KICPOPS for both best dessert and the Planet Lincoln People’s Choice Award.
Tickets to the event can be purchased in advance at TasteOfTheTown.org. Advance tickets are $30 for adults and include two alcoholic drink vouchers and $20 for children, ages 4-10. All tickets include unlimited samples, water and soda. Tickets purchased at the door increase by $5: $35 for adults and $25 for children.
“The Woodlands area offers a multitude of restaurants and fine dining options, but it can be hard to give them all a chance when you’ve already picked your favorites,” J.J. Hollie, president of The Chamber, said. “If you’re ready to try something new and learn about other establishments in the area, then you don’t want to miss Taste of the Town on January 17.”
The Chamber has hosted Taste of the Town since 1985, with the first event held on the old ice rink in the Wharf Shopping Mall, now Grogan’s Mill Village Center.
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit TasteOfTheTown.org or call 281-367-5777.
Participating Restaurants to date (visit TasteOfTheTown.org for an updated list):
The Chamber thanks our generous sponsors to date:
- Craft Grill
- Huti's 5 Free-Fire Grill
- The Egg and I/ First Watch Cafe
- Goode Company Kitchen and Cantina
- Houston CityPlace Marriott at Springwoods Village
- Johnny's Italian Steakhouse
- Schilleci's New Orleans Kitchen
- The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
- VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa
For information about sponsorship opportunities or to register as a vendor, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presenting Underwriter: Planet Lincoln
- Executive Chef Sponsor: The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
- VIP Lounge Sponsors: America’s ER Medical Centers and The Republic Grille
- Gourmet Chef Sponsor: Pepsi
- VIP Reception Sponsor: Amerigo’s Grille
- Raffle Ticket Sponsor: Renewal by Anderson Window Replacement
- Friends of Taste: Just Cats Veterinary Services and Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Medical Center
- Beer Beverage Booth Sponsors: Abercrombie & Associates P.C., Champions School of Real Estate, Christine Hale & Associates - RE/MAX, Just Cats Veterinary Services, Morgan A. Bourque, Attorney At Law, PR Marketing & Publishing, LLC / reviewit Magazine, RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, Richmond Realty Group - RE/MAX The Woodlands & Spring, and The Abbey on Lake Wyndemere
- Beer Band Booth Sponsors: AAA Texas LLC, Blake Wilcox Properties, LLC, Nationwide Insurance, Mellisa Ray Agency, and Outback Western Wear LLC
- Soda Booth Sponsors: Gold's Gym – Magnolia and Little Sunshine's Playhouse & Preschool
- Water Booth Sponsors: COSTCO Wholesale, Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, Speedsportz Racing Park, and Waterway Wealth Management
- Table Hosts: Lawn Ranger Co., Inc. and Soules Insurance Agency, LP
- Cocktail Table Host: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
About The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce
As the largest business organization in the Houston region, The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce is committed to advocating for businesses, creating marketing and networking opportunities, serving as a professional and community resource and supporting charitable causes. For more information, please visit www.woodlandschamber.org