Territory: The Woodlands and north side of Houston
What we're looking for:
You’re a performance-driven sales representative who thrives on exceeding sales targets and delivering meaningful value to your customers. You have direct experience finding new business and truly enjoy making a difference in the community.
Our company's core values should resonate with you:
- Believe that everything we do matters
- Is always in pursuit of, and seeking to achieve the goals
- Has a heart for the people and community
- Strives to always be a positive and optimistic team player
- Understands the value of reputation
- Generate revenues to reflect significant year-over-year growth
- Conduct strategic cold calls to businesses in the community
- Set meetings with qualified decision makers through networking and lead generation activity
- Collaborate with existing accounts to find new opportunities and staffing needs
- Own the entire sales process from start to finish
- Track and report all activity through the company’s CRM
- Exceptional attention to detail when documenting all sales calls, phone calls, client visits, proposals, meeting discussions, and staffing orders
- Hit goals tied to job orders received vs. quarterly sales targets
- Represent the company at conferences, tradeshows, and networking events (some events will be after normal work hours)
- Build strong relationships with overlapping branches and Meador Staffing internal team
- Maintain knowledge of current business and economic trends
- Execute sales efforts in an ethical and professional manner, always assuring a favorable impression of self and of the company
- Build strong relationships with existing accounts and key influencers in the community
- Direct experience hitting targeted metrics and establishing new business
- An understanding of the staffing industry preferred, but not required
- Direct experience with selling a service
- 2+ years of outside sales experience with a focus on new business
- Network of contacts within the local community preferred, but not required
- 4-year degree from accredited university preferred. Also will consider candidates with 2 year degree related to business or marketing.
- Live in the Houston marketplace
- Opportunity to take your sales career to the next level with a family owned company that just celebrated their 50th anniversary
- Base compensation along with full benefits package
- Aggressive bonus plan with the opportunity for the commission plan to match or exceed base salary
- Growth and advancement opportunities with a rapidly growing company
Email resumes direct to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com. An introduction paragraph explaining why you are the right candidate is also preferred.
ABOUT MEADOR STAFFING SERVICES:
One of our core values is having a heart for the people and the community. We have lived by these values for more than 50 years, by building up the people in our communities through staffing and service to those in need.
When you apply with us, you’re gaining more than just a job, you’re getting:
- A trusted career adviser and partner: Upon applying for a position with Meador, we will assess your skills and determine which opportunities are best matched to your skills and goals.
- Extensive benefits: At Meador, you’re more than just an employee, you’re family. We’re proud to offer an extensive range of benefits to our employees.
- Access to top career opportunities: Meador Staffing works with some of the best employers across Texas, and we have access to a range of top jobs – many of which are not advertised elsewhere.
Apply now or visit one of our offices to talk with one of our talented team members.
You can search for more positions on our job board and load your resume to be considered for future positions at: jobs.meador.com
Learn about Meador Staffing at: www.meador.com