Job Description: Visual Communications Specialist
Also Known as: CSR, Customer Service Representative, Retail Sales AssociateFASTSIGNS The Woodlands
26311 Interstate 45
The Woodlands, TX 77380
POSITION DESCRIPTIONSell FASTSIGNS products and solution services to prospective customers. Responsible for sales activities from prospecting and lead generation following through with the project management process. Implement agreed upon Sales and Marketing Plan which will meet both personal and business goals, including the expansion of the customer base in the marketing area. Coordinate with the center’s management and support team for the achievement and enhancement of customer satisfaction and revenue generation, in line with company vision and values.
- Serve as first point of contact for walk-in, email, and telephone customers.
- Implement and consistently follow annual sales plan outlined by Franchise Partner or Center Manager, detailing activities to follow during the fiscal year.
- Demonstrate the ability to carry on a business conversation with customers and decision makers.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendations to prospects and clients using various products and the FASTSIGNS Selling Solution System.
- Identify sales prospects and contact the prospects using a “drill down” and “share of wallet” concept.
- Acquire and maintain a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, direct mail and email.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from telephone, marketing and email activity.
- Develop a complete understanding of pricing and proposal models.
- Complete all paperwork and follow established center procedures from initiation through completion of a project (i.e., Work Order, credit approvals, POS entry, pre-payment collection, artwork approval, delinquent account collection, reporting).
- Prepare estimates and establish/maintain estimate follow-up procedures.
- Communicate efficiently and consistently with customers on order status and changes to the production schedule.
- Execute a variety of center established marketing functions.
- Maintain an attractive retail environment (clean, organized and functional).
- Support center franchise partner or center manager as needed with reports, close-out, invoices, and daily, weekly and monthly paperwork. Ensure WIP summary is up to date.
- Prepare status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals for weekly sales meetings. Participate in center staff and sales meetings.
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed.
- Perform market research, competitive shops and customer surveys.
- Identify and resolve customer satisfaction concerns and issues. Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain effective team relationships with upper management and colleagues.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned
- Participate in marketing events such as open house(s) and telemarketing programs.
- Assist in collection of account receivables.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Working conditions are standard for an office and a light manufacturing environment. Report to franchise partner or center manager.