At Lone Star Greeting Service, we enjoy welcoming new homeowners and making them feel a part of the community.
Description of role:
Our company is 20 years old and is excited to continue to bring a personal touch to welcoming new homeowners even in a digital age. We are now hiring a motivated Marketing Representative to handle the Springwoods Territory, including zip codes 77380, 77389, 77381 and 77388. The candidate will receive on-the-job-training, then be able to manage all presentations. If you are goal oriented, have great work ethic, are organized and love to see healthy growth, we're eager to meet you!
- Perform in-home presentations
- Meet monthly quotas
- Attend a monthly Rep Meeting
- Prepare and submit weekly Recaps and Home Lists
- Familiarize yourself with current clients
Skills and requirements:
- High School diploma required
- Associate's degree or higher preferred
- 2+ years' marketing required
- Proficient in Word, Excel, ability to scan
- Has reliable transportation
Flexible hours - around 20 hours / week; must work some on weekends
Monthly meeting the 2nd Wednesday of each month
- On-the-job training
- Flexible vacation
- Retirement plan option
(discussed at interview)
Job Types: Part-time, Commission
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Excel experience do you have?
- How many years of Microsoft Word experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
- Do you speak English?