Are you good with details and a forward thinker? Do you have amazing communication skills? If you are - look no further! We'd love to talk with you regarding our open Administrative Assistant role. This role is a fun one. Our Client specializes in commercial/residential solar energy for commercial and residential markets. You'll be working with the entire management team while reporting to the Office Manager and President. Below are some further details on the role. Be sure to read through and apply today!
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Provide administrative services for the Sales Department, Office Manager and President.
- Interface with all functional departments as needed.
- Assist in planning and the coordination of all area training.
- Provide analytical research and reporting utilizing various data sources. (Must be open to learning new processes)
- Coordinate and plan meetings, prepare expense accounts, prepare and distribute correspondence and other business documents, and manage other various administrative tasks and projects to support the business.
- Manage calendars, schedule and coordinate travel plans for Management Team
- Collect and compile reports for area sales and operations functions.
- Assist in annual budget preparation.
- Provide administrative support effectively utilizing the current version of Microsoft Office, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook and other software packages.
- Order supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned or directed.
- 2 plus years of experience in administrative assistant role
- Must be able to answer emails and texts promptly from team members at various times of the day.
- Legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship
- Excellent communication, verbal and written. (VARIOUS TIMES OF DAY)
- Strong research, organizational and project coordination skills.
- Strong analytical skills. Skilled in data compilation and analysis.
- Strong time-management and project management skills.