Duties & Responsibilities:
• Welcome all visitors according to our Customer Service standards; answer telephone promptly and courteously
• Check students into class/workshop/etc through software system (MindyBody Online or equivalent software)
• Assist students by guiding them through our programs and answering their questions (or find the answers to questions if not known)
• Be knowledgeable about products, programs and pricing (Yoga, workshops,Teacher Training, Retail,etc) and actively promote and sell to all visitors
• Insure all students complete all paperwork/forms as appropriate
• Keep common areas neat and clean: prepare tea area, clean studio rooms, empty trash and tidy props between classes efficiently and quickly
• Work with studio staff to support the financial goals and operational needs of the studio
• Report any issues per our procedures
• Keep the retail area looking great which includes keeping it clean and re-merchandising products to attract customer’s attention. Receive and transfer merchandise as appropriate. Pro-actively watch for theft to avoid shrinkage.
• Follows and upholds Employee Handbook and all other guidelines including but not limited to: Customer Service Guidelines, Dress Code Guidelines, Core Values, etc.
• Any other tasks required to help company meet its goals