To oversee company accounting operations on a daily basis by maintaining accounts payables/receivables and keeping detailed financial records.
Desired Goals and Results:
Organize invoices and other accounting documents. Evaluate pricing, quantity and billing. Maintain data entry in proper accounts. Organize reports and correct any errors in preparation for month end review.
Audit cost of goods purchased. Work with purchasing partners to reduce costs to the company.
Evaluate and transfer data from POS system to accounting system, ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- At least 5 years of previous bookkeeping experience.
- Extensive knowledge of computer operations and accounting software.
- Excellent accounting and data entry skills.
- Strong understanding of business and income tax procedures.
- Keep a record of all transaction history to ensure that the company ledger is balanced and accurate
- Manage accounts payable and accounts receivable invoices to make sure all payments occur on time.
- Handle bank deposits and monitor account balances.
- Draft monthly financial reports and deliver them to management for review.
- Compile financial information for auditing, tax, and payroll purposes.