The 40th Annual Meeting & Awards Luncheon
The Chamber's Awards Luncheon provides a professional way to network and allows members the opportunity to interact with our Chamber Leadership. The luncheon honors our Board of Directors, Vice Presidents, Team Leaders as well as celebrates anniversaries of members reaching milestones of 10 years to 40 years of membership.
The announcement of Community Citizen of the Year, Chamber Volunteer of the Year, and Diplomat of the Year are also recognized at the Annual Awards Luncheon. The presentation of awards is conducted while you enjoy a seated, reserved lunch. Networking opportunities are available before and after the lunch, as well as with the guests at your table.
To learn more about sponsorship opportunities for the Awards Luncheon, please contact Cyndi Alvarado at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 281-363-8109.
If you received a complimentary ticket for your anniversary, please call the Chamber to make that reservation. All other reservations can be made and pre-paid online.
Annual Awards Nominations
Community Citizen of the Year | Outstanding Service to the Community
The Community Citizen of the Year is awarded to a local resident that has made a significant contribution to our community. This individual has provided leadership to improve the economic, civic and/or cultural wellbeing of The Woodlands Area / South Montgomery County.
To be eligible for consideration for this award, the nominee:
- Must live and/or work in The Woodlands Area / South MontgomeryCounty.
- Nominees exclude current Board of Directors for The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Nominee does not have to be a member of The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce.
- There are no requirements or restrictions relating to gender, race, religion, age, economic class or ethnicity.
Chamber Volunteer of the Year | Outstanding Service to The ChamberThe Chamber Volunteer of the Year is recognized as an individual who through their volunteer service with The Chamber has gone above and beyond to assist and participate in various committees, events and activities. This individual sets an example for future volunteers and leaders through his/her dedication and commitment to The Chamber. To be eligible for consideration for this award, the nominee:
- Must be a volunteer in the Chamber for the entire fiscal year.
- Must have been active on at least one or more committees/councils during the fiscal year.
- Must be a member of The Woodlands Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Must have displayed a positive impact on other volunteers.
- Must have made an impact during the current year.
- Excludes current Chamber Board of Directors or Chamber staff