Affinity Seminar: Invaluable Laws of Growth - Live Them and Reach Your PotentialName: Affinity Seminar: Invaluable Laws of Growth - Live Them and Reach Your PotentialDate: July 25, 2017Time: 8:00 AM - 11:00 AM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
Learning system: “The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth” by Dr. John Maxwell
Core GROWTH principles:
- Growth doesn’t just happen, it takes a personal commitment, intentionality, and plan.
- Growth is driven by personal mission, capacity, purpose.
- Growth moves us closer to maximizing and reaching our potential.
- Growth requires stretching out of our comfort zone.
- Growth requires trade-offs.
- A growing leader can better lead and influence others.
- Chad will teach core principles/laws.
- The group will engage in personal introspection, reflection.
- Shared discussion will be facilitated by Chad.
- Participants will begin the process of creating a personal mission statement.
- Participants will begin creating a personal growth plan.
- Greater understanding of key principles for growth.
- Greater awareness and understanding of personal mission, value, purpose.
- Framework for a personal mission statement.
- Framework for a personal growth plan.
- Network of professionals pursuing growth.
Chad is an authentic leader, professional speaker and coach, passionate to educate, equip, and encourage individuals, teams, and organizations to reach their fullest potential.
He is a 3rd generation resident of Montgomery County, graduate of Conroe High School, scholarship baseball athlete earning a BBA at Baylor University, and received his Master’s in Counseling from Sam Houston State University. Chad most recently served as the Executive Director of the Crisis Assistance Center from 2013-2017. He began his career as a Special Education Teacher with Conroe ISD, also serving as the Director of Challenge Course & Employee Wellness Programs, and a Crisis Counselor during his 12 years of service. His professional leadership experience also includes serving as Executive Director of Camp Buckner Conference & Retreat Center in the Texas Hill Country, and as the Executive Director of a residential children’s home in the DFW area. To continue his own professional development, Chad recently became a certified Speaker, Trainer, and Coach.
From 1998 to 2012, Chad served as Lead Retreat Facilitator for Leadership Montgomery County, and continues to provide leadership development to LMC and other Chambers in our area. He is a former Board of Director for the Montgomery County Youth Services and Samuel McKay Everett Foundation. He currently serves on the Board of the Montgomery County Homeless Coalition, member of the Conroe Noon Rotary Club, is a Conroe I.S.D. Project Mentor, and recently served on the Conroe ISD District Facilities and Planning Committee. Chad is a licensed Minister of the Gospel, and has served in the local church as a deacon, elder, teacher, and is now an active member of Fellowship Montgomery. Chad and his wife Liz live in Walden on Lake Conroe, and are blessed with a blended family of 5 children, and now 4 grandchildren.