Affinity Seminar - "Bad to the Bone" PresentationsName: Affinity Seminar - "Bad to the Bone" PresentationsDate: February 2, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM CSTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
Learn Creative, Advanced Skills
• Excel far beyond others using our P-XL2 Model™ of: Technology, Creativity, Strategy and Psychology
• Boost your charisma, presence and credibility
• Be more concise, compelling, captivating, convincing
• Use “multimedia” that makes typical PowerPoint designs look boring and ancient
• Grab and keep the interest of any audience
• Give a powerful presentation introduction to build credibility, authority and rapport with any group
• Craft a conclusion that gets people to act now!
• Use “secret acting techniques” to supercharge your voice and body language
Ray Anthony, author of 8 books, has done training, coaching,
consulting, keynote speaking, development for Apple, IBM, KPMG,
PG&E, NASA, the CIA, and numerous other organizations. He gets
superb reviews for his fun, enjoyable style where attendees are
engaged and leave with lots of great ideas, tips and techniques to
improve any of their communication activities.